Founded in 2014 by Jessica Lindgren, Gal Friday 612 specializes in flexible, versatile, and efficient freelance executive assistant services. That means helping busy executives like yourself manage unwieldy schedules, run events, and coordinate personal errands.
With 15 years of experience and a penchant for out-of-the-box thinking, Jessica and her team can subdue the most ornery of logistical nightmares. Clients frequently praise Gal Friday 612 for solving problems by leveraging tools and resources they’d never even dreamed existed.
No project is too complex, no task too simple.
Gal Friday 612 handles:
- Including operational management and day-of coordination
- Everything from 6-person dinners to 500+ galas
- Handling tasks you don’t have time to do yourself, but that still need doing
- Everything from scheduling meetings to summarizing reports
- Keeping your social and personal life on track
- Everything from dinner reservations to thoughtful gift purchasing
- Ensuring your trips run smoothly
- Everything from flight booking to assembling complex itineraries
- Helping you stay in touch with valued clients, readers, or audience members
- Everything from email correspondence to setting up interviews
Gal Friday 612 brings boundless expertise and real innovation to the table. Jessica and her contractors are sharp, highly creative problem-solvers who specialize in process evaluation and improvement. Put this team to work for you, and you’ll rest easy knowing that every niggling detail has been handled.